AdvantEDGE Planning allows the user to keep track of all the planning applications dealt with by the council. It is specifically designed to mimic the process that local councils use for planning applications.
• Record comments, decision notices, appeals and amendments
• Link each planning application with web link to the District/County plan
• Locate each planning application on Google maps
• Reference plans by application number, District Council Reference, and other user defined references
• Categorise plans using your own categories e.g. Extension, Listed Building, New Build
• Retrieve applications within a particular ward
• Search by reference fields or any word in the text for the application, comment, decision, or appeal
• Comprehensive reports, e.g. applications to be commented on, decisions reported, individual plan details etc
• All reports are easily previewed, printed, exported to PDF or Word, and emailed directly to recipients
• Produce HTML versions of key reports to upload to council website
• Produce District Council return
• Create your own letters for mail merge
• Best Value statistical analysis report
Click Here to download an information sheet on AdvantEDGE Planning
Read about our Playgrounds module.