AdvantEDGE Planning allows the user to keep track of all the planning applications dealt with by the Council. It is specifically designed to mimic the process that Local Councils use for planning applications. The main features provided are:
Day to Day Planning
- Stores details of all planning applications
- Allows entry of comments and decision notices
- Records details of appeals and amendments
- Referencing by application number, District Council reference and other user defined references
- Flexible reports – applications to be commented on, decisions reported, individual plan details
- District Council Return produced
- Extensive searching capabilities including case sensitive and partial match searches and searches for words within the text of the application, comment, decision or appeal
- Spellchecks your applications and comments (if required)
- Create your own letters for mailmerge
- Upload to web site
- Links to Google maps to enable application location to be seen on a map
- Weblink to the District/County plan details online
- Retrieval and searching is very flexible and available by various means including user defined categories, such as Grid Reference, Street, Comment Type etc.
- Record and retrieve applications within a particular ward
- Plans can be categorised according to your own categories, e.g. as a Listed Building application.
- Record Comment type (e.g. No Objections) and Decision Type (e.g. Refused)
- All documents and reports are easily exported to PDF/Word/Excel or emailed directly to recipient
- Best Value statistical analysis report
- Automatically produce html files for upload to your website – allows applications, comments and decisions to be accessible to the public with no extra work from you.
Click Here to download an information sheet on AdvantEDGE Planning
Read about our Asset Manager module.